ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT
You agree that You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Participant Account and for all activities that occur under it. You agree to immediately notify our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if You become aware of or have reason to believe that there is any unauthorized use of Your Participant Account. You also agree to take all reasonable steps to stop such unauthorized use and to cooperate with Us in any investigation of such unauthorized uses. We shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any claims related to the use or misuse of Your Participant Account due to the activities of any third party outside of our control or due to Your failure to maintain the confidentiality and security of Your Participant Account.
About us and the website
ADORO MULTIMEDIA provides instructor-led and classroom training for Graphic Designer, Web Designer/Developer, 3D Animator, Game Developer's. Our courses are designed to help project managers in professional certification exam preparation
ADORO MULTIMEDIA Information Practices
We assure that all our downloadable training content is virus free. However, ADORO MULTIMEDIA can accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
Information collected by ADORO MULTIMEDIA
• You have total control on the privacy of your information.
• Your information will never be sold, exchanged or disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes.
• You can opt to receive offers from us.
• You can browse our website without registration.
• We may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our free tests and discussion forum. We do not share your personal information with any third party.
• We may use your information to contact you via email or telephone, typically to get feedback, to inform you about new products or provide support on your issues. If you do not want us to contact you via email, you can unsubscribe at any time.
• During this program, we store your contact information in our registration and order-entry systems. Your credit card information is never stored in our system as it is processed by our payment gateway which uses Secure Encryption Technology (SSL).
The course content is reviewed regularly and is subject to change without notice. ADORO MULTIMEDIA reserves the right to modify training content without notice.
You can electronically copy or take print outs of the website pages, only for personal use. ADORO MULTIMEDIA holds the copyright to all the material on this website, unless otherwise indicated. A written permission from the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law..
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
ADORO MULTIMEDIA, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
• If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days through E-mail (or more) prior to the event, 15% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate. • If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 7 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
In case ADORO MULTIMEDIA reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegates are:
• 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate's schedule. • The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of a scheduled training. • The delegates, if they so wish, can send a replacement. However, this should be intimated to ADORO MULTIMEDIA at least 3 days prior to the event.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
• If the rescheduling request is received 7 days prior (or more), 15% of registration fee will be charged. • Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats. • If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed. However, the delegate can send a replacement instead.